Vacancy Code: GCAX01
Reporting line: Credit Controller
Duration: Full time – Contract
Duty Station: Mobile
Job Summary; This role is responsible for general ledger accounting and credit management for Hima Cement Limited. The function reports into the Credit Controller and works a lot in collaboration with the Commercial/Sales Department, Logistics and various department end users.
• Graduate of a Business-related course i.e. BBA/BCOM. ACCA/CPA(U) will be of added advantage
• 1-2 years’ experience in busy commercial environment/FMCG involving import/export
• Strong knowledge of the accounting regulatory framework and standards is an added advantage.
• Good computer knowledge, especially in an ERP environment and reporting tools (Good knowledge in the FI module of SAP. Good knowledge of common spreadsheet applications desirable)
DOWNLOAD : FULL JOB DETAILS >>>
How to apply;
Hima cement will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Candidates that know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of email address (if any), present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address not later than 12 th February, 2023. (Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s save the environment).
1. Hima Cement Limited is a diverse, inclusive and equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and do not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment.
2. Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
3. Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject for your email
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
5. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Human Resource Manager – Corporate Hima Cement Ltd, Plot 838 Namanve Industrial Park P.O Box 7230 Kampala
Tagged as: Accounting Jobs in Uganda, Business Administration Jobs in Uganda