The Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Works and Transport is spearheading the development of the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) network. The SGR Project is being implemented as a regional project with Uganda’s Partner States of Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. The objective of developing the SGR network is to provide a modern, fast, reliable, efficient, and high capacity railway transport system as a seamless single railway operation.
The Project, therefore, invites applications from suitably qualified Ugandan nationals to fill the following vacant positions at the SGR Project Management Unit (PMU) headquarters as detailed below:
2. Accountant Job Vacancy at Ministry of Works and Transport
3. Internal auditor Job Vacancy at Ministry of Works and Transport
4. Senior procurement officer Job Vacancy at Ministry of Works and Transport
Subscribe to Get Job Updates via Email
- Salary Offer 300000 - 50000000 UGX 300000-50000000 Month
- Full Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda