Work Station: Kampala, Uganda;
Euro Water Project is primarily focused on getting sustainable clean water, hygiene and sanitation to marginalized communities in remote regions of sub-Saharan Africa. We are hiring an Administrative Officer to help us maintain our office to date. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Euro Water Project is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply to ensure the desired impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Management studies, Information Sciences, Project Management, Research, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a Admin Office role, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Good Communication Skills
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Applications: Interested applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our web portal form. Please indicate the reference on the subject line as Admin Officer (Ref: ADM/A19/10/2022), Deadline for submission of applications is on 8th July 2022
Please note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted. The position is open to African citizens who are legible to work in Uganda, young women & women living with disability are also encouraged to apply
Subscribe to Get Job Updates via Email
- Salary Offer 300000 - 50000000 UGX 300000-50000000 Month
- Full Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda