- Promote and raise awareness internally and externally about TotalEnergies’ values and Code of Conduct.
- Create strategies and execute robust plans to ensure effective internal and external Communication.
- Manage Company events/ functions.
- Manage the Company’s strategic relationships.
- Promote the Company as a trusted and socially responsible partner.
- Manage media relations in line with the Company’s Communication policy.
- Manage the digital/ social media platforms, yammer, the website, and all communications off the same.
- Manage the relationship and joint communication plans under One TotalEnergies.
- Crisis Communication Management.
- Developing and implementing all Corporate Social Responsibility intiatives and plans.
- Manage the implementation of the Societal intiatives in line with the Company’s commitments.
- Support with effective communication of the HSEQ and Compliance programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Law, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 6 years’ post graduate experience in a similar role working with Corporate Communications, Societal and Stakeholder Management
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of innovation and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Languages: Fluent in English
Subscribe to Get Job Updates via Email
- Salary Offer 300000 - 50000000 UGX 300000-50000000 Month
- Full Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda